Old mossberg 500 refinishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off the subject of wood, howabout refinishing the metal? any opinions on Ceramacoat? would some plain ol rustoleum industrial enamel work? Should I strip the bluing/anodizing before refinishing the metal?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Off the subject of wood, howabout refinishing the metal? any opinions on Ceramacoat? would some plain ol rustoleum industrial enamel work? Should I strip the bluing/anodizing before refinishing the metal?
I have a buddy that parkerizes them. He does a "blacked" job on the wood and calls them "homewreckers" They really are pretty badass and parkerizing would look great with a standard wood refinish job...a little Vietnam retro look.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy that parkerizes them. He does a "blacked" job on the wood and calls them "homewreckers" They really are pretty badass and parkerizing would look great with a standard wood refinish job...a little Vietnam retro look.
I'm a sucker for a nice parkerization. Any idea of a ballpark figure for parkerizing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom