Old Seikos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some old Seiko watches from the late 70s early 80s if I remember correctly. Pretty sure I bought then at Service Merchandise in OKC then. I was just wondering if they have any value. I would guess not much since they are not exactly the style of watch people want today.
IMG_7351 (Large).JPG
IMG_7353 (Large).JPG
IMG_7352 (Large).JPG
IMG_7356 (Large).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion that style of watch has a smaller target audience. That being said, you’ll find groups of collectors for any kind of vintage Seiko watch. It looks like those are in excellent shape for their age. If you’re interested in selling them, you might just let them go on eBay at no reserve. You’d probably get the best deal on them if you bundled them together. That’s one heck of a collection, and you probably wouldn’t be able to find those in that condition individually anywhere else.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you decide to sell them and want to make them all run, shoot me a message. We can pop some batteries and each of them and make sure everything works. You’ll likely get a much better price with all four of them working than with all four of them needing batteries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom