Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEY YOU!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I have a 15-22 now ... Just waiting on Henschman to post a schedule! LOL

Merry Christmas to you and GC.

Have you got to shoot your 15-22?

I took my 17 yr old nephew shooting the day after Thanksgiving, his first time to shoot guns. When I told him to take my 15-22, aim at that bowling pin, pull the trigger as fast as you can and don't stop til the mag runs dry......should've seen that ear to ear grin :).....made my day!

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched episode 1 after I wrapped presents and before everyone woke up this morning. It was pretty interesting and had quite a bit of footage I've never seen. It's interesting enough that I'll definitely watch the whole series. I had to force myself to temporarily forget that Stone is the same guy who buddied up to Hugo Chávez. Sometimes it felt like I was watching a history of the Vietnam war by Hanoi Jane.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, he definitely is pushing a theory that seems to be something like this:

The military-industrial complex created and maintained the Cold War, proponents of peace and those who opposed said military-industrial complex, often end up discredited or dead, and capitalism seems responsible for all the world's ills. He weaves it together well and the tale seems all the more genuine because he narrates the series himself.

Multi-millionaire Oscar winning director dislikes capitalism. Easy to do when you have tens of millions of dollars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom