One of the coolest roller coasters I've ever seen....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is pretty cool...especially towards the end!

Why can't we have something like this at Frontier City?

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! Looks awesome! I wonder what degree that drop is at the end? The camera lens made it looks beyond vertical.

It is, looks pretty crazy:

[Broken External Image]

The coolest roller coaster I've ever seen and ridden is called "Dueling Dragons" located at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure in Orlando. They're 2 separate roller coasters that intertwine with each other, both operating at the same time. There's a Fire dragon and an Ice dragon, they'll corkscrew around each other and at one point they come at one another at the same spot and then loop up. It's pretty cool being on the front row seeing another roller coaster train coming right at you.

awww.coastergallery.com_2000_DuelingDragons17.jpg

That and the Aerosmith roller coaster at one of the Disney World parks are my favorite. The Aerosmith coaster has 2 speakers behind the head of every rider where they play "Love in a Roller Coaster" throughout the ride. Pretty neat coaster by itself, even better if you're an Aerosmith fan.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya both of those are good. The Aerosmith one is really cool just from all the visual and audio you get with it too.

It is, looks pretty crazy:

[Broken External Image]

The coolest roller coaster I've ever seen and ridden is called "Dueling Dragons" located at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure in Orlando. They're 2 separate roller coasters that intertwine with each other, both operating at the same time. There's a Fire dragon and an Ice dragon, they'll corkscrew around each other and at one point they come at one another at the same spot and then loop up. It's pretty cool being on the front row seeing another roller coaster train coming right at you.

awww.coastergallery.com_2000_DuelingDragons17.jpg

That and the Aerosmith roller coaster at one of the Disney World parks are my favorite. The Aerosmith coaster has 2 speakers behind the head of every rider where they play "Love in a Roller Coaster" throughout the ride. Pretty neat coaster by itself, even better if you're an Aerosmith fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom