One of the coolest roller coasters I've ever seen....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When we finally find your man card? ;)

Not quite, never had a "man card". That had to be a term made up by someone who could never be a man and to make himself feel better about himself goes and creates a saying such as "man card" gained a bunch of followers, I really doubt he has learned anything about being a man, such irony.

I've road rollercoasters when I was younger, I liked the speed, but hated that feeling in my stomach dropping.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not quite, never had a "man card". That had to be a term made up by someone who could never be a man and to make himself feel better about himself goes and creates a saying such as "man card" gained a bunch of followers, I really doubt he has learned anything about being a man, such irony.

I've road rollercoasters when I was younger, I liked the speed, but hated that feeling in my stomach dropping.

I loved and still love roller coasters. I enjoy the different physical feelings when riding one, even though I almost passed out on The Incredible Hulk at Universal Studios.. G-Forces out the A on that coaster. But, I'm the same way as you with anything with a straight vertical drop in it. The Hangman at Frontier City? Screw that, I'll ride any coaster you can throw at me before I'll ride crap like that.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I always tell my kids that a real man does not care about a card. LOL They like to pull the man card on each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom