One World Government?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will never be a one world order.
The logistics to produce that can never happen.
A lot of people think that’s a good idea, but if you put 10 people in a room to come up with the rules to run that, half will kill the other half and the rest will walk out with no agreement on how to do it because of the special interest each has for their personal gain.
Never happen.
Dittos.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will never be a one world order.
The logistics to produce that can never happen.
A lot of people think that’s a good idea, but if you put 10 people in a room to come up with the rules to run that, half will kill the other half and the rest will walk out with no agreement on how to do it because of the special interest each has for their personal gain.
Never happen.
Atheist?

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Religion is the major reason that won’t happen.

The two biggest religions are Muslins and Catholics.
Anyone think they are going to join up to take over the world?
Muslims can't even get along with each other.

Sectarian violence is a very real thing.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Religion is the major reason that won’t happen.

The two biggest religions are Muslins and Catholics.
Anyone think they are going to join up to take over the world?

Religion is the reason it will happen. All of these leaders and countries are not going to be as they are now. But I am a believer in Jesus Christ. Apparently there are a lot of non believers in this forum . You either believe what the Holy Bible says or you don't. Mans brain is not capable of figuring out how it will happen.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that position included responsibility and effort in caring for the population (which it wouldn't) it would be one hell of a job, but dictators don't give a crap
about their subjects (minions) .... only themselves. They just worry about whatever they want. Don't know about you, but if it was as simple as that I'd be having a blast.

PS, I'd like to get some opinions on something that has vexed me for some time. Just because the bible mentions it, does that mean that it WILL happen
(period) and is carved in stone somewhere, or is it just a possibility, among other results. I can't help but wonder if some use the bible as a self serving guild rather than proof of what was/is meant to happen, to/by whomever.
A self fulfilling prophecy? Just because the bible says Palestine would become the nation of Israel in 1948, does this mean it was foregone destiny, or just a probability that a group of folks helped to make happen, to coincide with "biblical prophecy". No reason to bring up Israel for any particular reason, it just came to mind. What if they decided to call it something other than Israel .... wouldn't work would it?
If some group was to call themselves the "New World World Order, does that mean the bible is referring specifically to them, or did they just use that name because they wanted it to look like they were written into bible prophecy years back .... giving themselves more credibility, and importance.
Opinions?

My argument would be the older prophecies, I don't believe the Persians would have named a King Cyrus just because some fella in Jerusalem several hundred years earlier said there would be a King Cyrus that would defeat the Babylonians (Israel/Judah was prosperous at this time). They probably never heard of the Hebrew scrolls because Jerusalem had been destroyed 70 years earlier by the Babylonians. I'm not here to argue one way or the other, like said above you either believe it or not. 2nd Timothy 3 will tell of how people will behave toward the end of time, its interesting to read then look around and see whats going on in the world today.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, the Roman Empire covered what is known as "the known world" of the time, specifically parts of Italy, western Europe, England, and Near Asia. But not Russia, China, India, the Far East, or North or South America, and it certainly did not dominate anywhere near 195 different nations and 7.8 billion people.

yeah, but - but - known world? :anyone:

I think there are enough sheep in the world that someone(or group) will try it some day. Things are being done that set the path in that direction - like disarming the people, expansion of communism, lying media, dumbing down education, over-hyped flu season, riots run amuck, stifling of law enforcement - and lets not forget naysayers diverting attention from the obvious ...

But you all are correct about one thing: The world will never come together. It will be conquered. The Romans did it. Hitler tried. Who is next - the UN? China? The Taliban? Al Qaeda? Hillary?

Lamb: It's what's for dinner.

Woody

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Religion is the reason it will happen. All of these leaders and countries are not going to be as they are now. But I am a believer in Jesus Christ. Apparently there are a lot of non believers in this forum . You either believe what the Holy Bible says or you don't. Mans brain is not capable of figuring out how it will happen.
^ THIS ^
Matthew 24:36 Paraphrasing, No one shall know the time and date of the end of days.

As I see it after studying Acts and Revelation The world will not be a safe place unless you are throttled and beaten down and renounce, so-to-speak, your faith in your religion because all of the religious leaders will succumb to the one world order lead by the antichrist. Your faith is renounced by proxy.

The mark you will take is just to survive. It will probably be necessary just to purchase food. The mark can be of any form such as a branding on the flesh or having to carry a card or chip.

But you all are correct about one thing: The world will never come together. It will be conquered. The Romans did it. Hitler tried. Who is next - the UN? China? The Taliban? Al Qaeda? Hillary?

Lamb: It's what's for dinner.

Woody

Yeah remember, 007 died.

Blowfeld, Carver, Zorin, No, Goldfinger, Stromberg, Drax et al.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any religion-especially islam will agree to anything if they think it will lead to world domination. Things happened seemingly overnight when Obama was in office, the fall of Ghadifi, Mubarak and other Mideast leaders that Obama shook hands with is only one that I can think of at present-but I believe there will be one world government and one world religion-it will be forced upon those on earth and if one doesn't worship the Beast who is known by the number "Six hundred threescore and six," they will be killed. It sounds a lot like islam as they believe infidels should be dealt with. It isn't science fiction, it is scriptural and if one believes in the Bible as being truth, they cannot deny the warnings given. It is either taken completely or not at all because we cannot tear out the pages we don't like and live as if they didn't exist. The AntiChrist will comes the Messiah and perform miracles and people will be fooled and worship it and if they don't.... There is a computer in Belgium that is called "The Beast" and supposedly it tracks everyone on earth, their buying habits, etc and we even have one in the US that is called the Beast.
Does the beast supercomputer really exist ?, page 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom