One World Government?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is not a person in the world stupid enough to want to run the whole world (one world government).
hc.jpg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just something for the One World Government crowd to consider:
There are now 195 countries in the world (including the State of Palestine and the Holy See) which are home to 7.8 billion people, comprising some 248 different nationalities, speaking over 7000 different languages (including 302 individual languages in China alone), using one of 180 different currencies, and worshipping any one or more of some 4200 different religions. There are now 10 official wars and 8 active military conflicts going on in the world, as recognized by the U.S., and any number of other violent conflicts involving 64 countries and more than 550 militias and separatist groups worldwide. Additionally, some 30 million of the world's people are now on active duty with military or paramilitary forces.

And, sure, some "shadow" group is going to pop up any day now and somehow, someway, bring all of this chaotic world to heel under a "One World Government", presumably with one currency, one "official language" and one state recognized "religion".

Well, perhaps in some comic book, or maybe in some "scholarly monograph" by some lame-brained right wing kook, but not in real life, friends. It has never happened before, and it will not happen in the near future.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, perhaps in some comic book, or maybe in some "scholarly monograph" by some lame-brained right wing kook, but not in real life, friends. It has never happened before, and it will not happen in the near future.
IIRC, the Roman empire pretty much conquered "the world" as they knew it at that time. Imagine what that type of leadership could accomplish with modern technology.

Never say never. ;)

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just something for the One World Government crowd to consider:
There are now 195 countries in the world (including the State of Palestine and the Holy See) which are home to 7.8 billion people, comprising some 248 different nationalities, speaking over 7000 different languages (including 302 individual languages in China alone), using one of 180 different currencies, and worshipping any one or more of some 4200 different religions. There are now 10 official wars and 8 active military conflicts going on in the world, as recognized by the U.S., and any number of other violent conflicts involving 64 countries and more than 550 militias and separatist groups worldwide. Additionally, some 30 million of the world's people are now on active duty with military or paramilitary forces.

And, sure, some "shadow" group is going to pop up any day now and somehow, someway, bring all of this chaotic world to heel under a "One World Government", presumably with one currency, one "official language" and one state recognized "religion".

I have to differ with you there. The Roman Empire was one. One world government will be like devouring that proverbial elephant. One bite at a time. And it may not happen in the near future, but likely an attempt will be made in the not to distant future. And, nothing will be brought together. It will be conquered.

Woody

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, the Roman Empire covered what is known as "the known world" of the time, specifically parts of Italy, western Europe, England, and Near Asia. But not Russia, China, India, the Far East, or North or South America, and it certainly did not dominate anywhere near 195 different nations and 7.8 billion people.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. I think you're correct in that there is no one who values responsibility that would want that position, but I think there are plenty of people whose ego and lust for power absolutely over rule any sense of responsibility they might feel.
If that position included responsibility and effort in caring for the population (which it wouldn't) it would be one hell of a job, but dictators don't give a crap
about their subjects (minions) .... only themselves. They just worry about whatever they want. Don't know about you, but if it was as simple as that I'd be having a blast.
Its coming and wont be stopped, as mentioned above The bible says it will happen.

PS, I'd like to get some opinions on something that has vexed me for some time. Just because the bible mentions it, does that mean that it WILL happen
(period) and is carved in stone somewhere, or is it just a possibility, among other results. I can't help but wonder if some use the bible as a self serving guide rather than proof of what was/is meant to happen, to/by whomever.
A self fulfilling prophecy? Just because the bible says Palestine would become the nation of Israel in 1948, does this mean it was foregone destiny, or just a probability that a group of folks helped to make happen, to coincide with "biblical prophecy". No reason to bring up Israel for any particular reason, it just came to mind. What if they decided to call it something other than Israel .... wouldn't work would it?
If some group was to call themselves the "New World World Order, does that mean the bible is referring specifically to them, or did they just use that name because they wanted it to look like they were written into bible prophecy years back .... giving themselves more credibility, and importance.
Opinions?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will never be a one world order.
The logistics to produce that can never happen.
A lot of people think that’s a good idea, but if you put 10 people in a room to come up with the rules to run that, half will kill the other half and the rest will walk out with no agreement on how to do it because of the special interest each has for their personal gain.
Never happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom