ONG plan A or plan B???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my shop on se 29th was $83 ish per month to use NO gas during warm weather. we were able to suspend service for 6 months each year for zero billing then have the meter turned back on in the fall. while keeping the account open.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to diverte from the OP but has anyone else had their electric bill DOUBLE and now they are wanting to bump it another 2.5%
Energy independence just became my new life goal

I am on PEC, my bill doubled this year. Thankfully I am one of those low use people so seeing my bill go to $120 did not hurt, but I know folks who went from $250 to $500 and higher and they are reeling.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my shop on se 29th was $83 ish per month to use NO gas during warm weather. we were able to suspend service for 6 months each year for zero billing then have the meter turned back on in the fall. while keeping the account open.

Wife and I live in an RV when we aren't out doing our Summer jobs or traveling and staying in hotels. Being long-term in the RV park, we had a 250 gallon LPG tank set out by the side of the RV. The LP is primarily for cooking and heating in the Winter. At most, we have the tank filled twice a year. We do supplement the gas heating during the day by running an electric heater or two. At night, I don't leave electric heaters on, so gas is the source for that time of day.

Oh, and the LPG tank has only run out once, and that was because the gauge stuck and I didn't have a good sense of how much gas was in it. Otherwise, the tank gets refilled when it gets down around 30% and is usually only filled back up to 85%. It gets fill so little that I don't really keep up on what the going price for LPG is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom