Only 1 box lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m still shocked at how many people were completely unprepared for the current situation even after going through the Sandy Hook ammo shortage.:scratch:

I get new gun owners, because they don’t know any better. I know too many folks that are experienced shooters and reloaders that are scrambling and in a bind for ammo and components. My brother in law is a freaking cop and tries to beg ammo off me every time I see him, but I just remind him of all the sale links I sent him back before this all started. He didn’t want to spend any money, but now he wishes he had. Even his department has cut back and is only giving him 50 rounds a month instead of 100.:anyone:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still shocked at how many people were completely unprepared for the current situation even after going through the Sandy Hook ammo shortage.:scratch:

I get new gun owners, because they don’t know any better. I know too many folks that are experienced shooters and reloaders that are scrambling and in a bind for ammo and components. My brother in law is a freaking cop and tries to beg ammo off me every time I see him, but I just remind him of all the sale links I sent him back before this all started. He didn’t want to spend any money, but now he wishes he had. Even his department has cut back and is only giving him 50 rounds a month instead of 100.:anyone:
I remember that, at the time I only had a couple of guns and didn’t shoot much. I definitely underestimated how thin the supply was going to get and how long it would last. Really hope to not get caught with my pants down next time!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the misfortune of getting back into firearms in December of 2019, but have done my best to build up a stockpile. I've learned to watch ammoseek like a hawk, and pick up what calibers I'm looking for when I find them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom