Open carry advocates....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't muslims carry AK47s?

I'm not racist, but anyone who worships allah is an evil sumbitch that is wishing that we infidels were dead.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Source of this information?

the Quran

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Phw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for open carry - it gives me an opportunity to evaluate the environment without giving away my concealed carry weapon. Concealed carry is more concerning - regardless of race or religion.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always feel a little more comfortable if I see someone open carrying (although it has been rare). That way I know he is armed and he does not know I am.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always feel a little more comfortable if I see someone open carrying (although it has been rare). That way I know he is armed and he does not know I am.

I am just the opposite, except for the last 6 words.
Personally prefer people to be discreet and socially responsible, regardless of what the law allows.

In New York City, it seems to be legal for women to walk around with their titties flapping in the wind.
It might be legal but I personally prefer open titties to be a private thing that happens in the privacy of a person's home or strip club.

Just me and I understand that others have varying opinions, which is why I don't usually make a big deal of my personal opinions.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just the opposite, except for the last 6 words.
Personally prefer people to be discreet and socially responsible, regardless of what the law allows.

In New York City, it seems to be legal for women to walk around with their titties flapping in the wind.
It might be legal but I personally prefer open titties to be a private thing that happens in the privacy of a person's home or strip club.

Just me and I understand that others have varying opinions, which is why I don't usually make a big deal of my personal opinions.
I find that statement to be sexist! Women should be able to bare them equally as often and where men do!
And, has anyone else noted the fact that the concern is not the woman's breast? It is only the nipple on the breast that cannot be shown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom