Open Carry Breaking News!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The insanity is already starting. It's bringing the nuts out of the closet.

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomane...al/-/12530084/17577106/-/1f70o9z/-/index.html

According to court documents, Stobaugh called police before he went to the school to speak to Rose. In a recorded phone call, Stobaugh said, "I guess that's why they passed the open carry law, so people like us can take care of these things ourselves."

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say.
What's going to make me laugh is if the dumb ass doesn't have a license to carry.

Even though it didn't look like anything in his background to cause a denial, he sure doesn't fit the profile of the type that will get one outside of those two-hour classes scams.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has exactly as much to do with open carry as .... well nothing. Idiot who clearly doesn't understand that SB1733 did not give anyone any more authorization to shoot someone than they had before, running his mouth. Obviously not an open carrier. Nice try, though.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There should be a sticky that states "yukonjack hates open carry" then he wont have to keep posting dumb **** about it cause everyone will already know how he feels.

Can we get the same sticky for those who post pro open-carry stuff? We already know how they feel too don't we?

It's a two way street here as long as we keep it reasonably civil.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There should be a sticky that states "yukonjack hates open carry" then he wont have to keep posting dumb **** about it cause everyone will already know how he feels.

Actually I'm not against Open Carry. I'm all for it where there is a need for it. Keep shoving it in anti-gun peoples faces, who happen to out number us, and they are gonna push back. Just look at all the places that are putting up gunbuster signs.

Everyone knows I spend over half the year in Alaska. They've had open carry for years. Yet when you go in WalMart, Home Depot, Lowes or any business in town you won't see people open carrying. And this is a state that has the highest per capita gun ownership of all 50 states. Geez, they don't even require a permit for concealed carry. There's no need to open carry in those places. It's about using common sense.

Instead of passing Open Carry they'd have been better off passing Common Sense Carry. Maybe. I think too many people here are just after the Shock and Awe factor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom