Open Carry Breaking News!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1289

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People with "common sense" is just a relative thing. Even among my friends and family, common sense means different to them all even though we all grew up together and have very similar life experiences. Isn't that common sense? LOL

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is mostly why Yukonjack and SMS are on my ignore list.

Love you too sugar britches.

The "ignore" function is for pansies. Can't hack a little discontent or differing opinion on the internet? How the heck do you get by in real life?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every argument has two sides. Just for the record, I am pro-2nd amendment. I am for open carry where it's necessary. If you take off the rose colored glasses you'll understand that there has to be a balance. Swing your weenie too far in one direction and it'll come back around and slap you in the face.

And it's not gonna cause me to lose any sleep if someone chooses to ignore me. I may look like him but I am not. Rest assured I am not Kim Jong Un. I'm not sending a goon squad out to look for dissenters.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every argument has two sides. Just for the record, I am pro-2nd amendment. I am for open carry where it's necessary. If you take off the rose colored glasses you'll understand that there has to be a balance. Swing your weenie too far in one direction and it'll come back around and slap you in the face.

And it's not gonna cause me to lose any sleep if someone chooses to ignore me. I may look like him but I am not. Rest assured I am not Kim Jong Un. I'm not sending a goon squad out to look for dissenters.

You are being WAY too generous ... Based on my personal observations, anyway ... :wink2: I'm thinking the best the most some of these guys can hope for is a smack on the inner thigh ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom