Open Carry Breaking News!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because you don't like it - shouldn't make it illegal. I think it's not as smart as concealed carry but it's just my opinion.

But continuing to hammer your anti opinion on a gun forum over and over = trolling

Why not just not comment on open carry issues? You know, like your mom said "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

Just my opinion

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But continuing to hammer your anti opinion on a gun forum over and over = trolling

That's where you are missing the point of most of our discussions bulbboy. It's not an anti opinion. For many of us posting about OC, it's a differing opinion in regards to the appropriateness of it in certain situations. Painting someone who disagrees with you on aspects of OC as an "Anti" is cheap and weak.

If you, as a moderator, are saying that OSA has now become opencarry.com then I'll take it under advisement and adjust accordingly...but I am not "anti open carry".

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you missed my "Just my opinion"
So you painted my opinion as OSA's opinion - does that make you "cheap and weak"? I don't think so
From what I've seen of some of his posts - they looked liked trolling to me. Doesn't mean that's what he meant

I think open carrying is tactically stupid but to each his own. So, we agree on the issue but disagree with how to go about it

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of ours. And we are all free to voice our opinions on the matter....just as repeatedly as you.

The only thing common about common sense is that it isn't all that common.

One reason that retention was not written into the new law was because most people didn't want officers arbitrarily deciding what acceptable retention was.

The point I'm trying to make is that anyone's common sense view may not meet with my personal reality. People may not think I need to carry a firearm into a bank, but what they don't know is I may be bringing in a large deposit from a store that might not be in the best part of town. Maybe I am riding a motorcycle and I don't want to leave my firearm in that pesky little compartment while I'm in Wal-Mart, or that compartment is full.

Someone else's "common sense" should not interfere with what is another person is legally allowed to do.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I'm not against Open Carry. I'm all for it where there is a need for it. .....

....I think too many people here are just after the Shock and Awe factor.

Thank you for responding. Im glad to finally know where you stand on OC. From some of your other posts you seemed to be 100% against it. I agree with you about the people dong it for the shock factor and in my opinion it is the wrong reason to open carry. When I OC its more of a comfort thing for me and when I do OC I avoid crowded places and Im always checking my surroundings. If I carry concealed with my OWB holster I will the majority of the time. But this is just my choice and opinion

Latest posts

Top Bottom