Open Christians!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's so special about Pike's Peak?

Its one cool mountain. I did see a bunch of people at churches today. I'm not usually out and about during church hours on sundays.

I've not been on Pike's Peak since I was a very little "young'un," so I've yet to discover "what's special" about it, but it is in the mountains. Since the Fall colors are starting to change here in Colorado Springs, I'm very excited to get up into the mountains with my camera. This is only the second time in my life that I've been to the Rockies in the Fall, and the last time was only a couple of years ago and we just missed the peak of the Fall Color period.

Our only issue will be at to what forest service roads may be closed to prevent us getting back into the hills and off the beaten path. With luck, I'll have some nice Fall Color photos to share when we return. And tomorrow, we make a trip up to Woodland Park, over to Divide, and down to the Cripple Creek area to visit some relatives that just bought 160 acres in that area. They even have a campground/RV park for me to check out to see if I want to pull our fifth wheel there to spend a lot of time. That area is up around 12,000 feet in elevation, so I may have to spend several days back in the mountains.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarcasm is just a way to say things without taking full responsibility. You are wrong to demean Christians. The Lake of Fire is big enough for all of you.

Actually, I believe if you study the teachings of Jesus Christ, you will find it is wrong to demean anyone ... And I completely disagree with the bolded statement. Sarcasm is a way to say things that EVERYBODY in the room is thinking but nobody wants to say outloud -- mostly because they are too afraid the PC crowd will stone them ...

Oh ... look ... a spot reserved for you in the Lake of Fire ... Lucky you ... It's right next to me! :D :heart: (Please take your meds before we go ... :wink2:)

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wake up every morning to the glory of the church and back stroke through the Lake of Fire on my way to cleanse the souls of the nay sayers, whiners, libers and sales men.

Latest posts

Top Bottom