Opinions of T-Mobile?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dropped ATT for two reasons. First was the fact that at home I could not make or receive phone calls. They finally admitted I was in an area that was "in between" coverage areas. Since I have to have my phone around for work I just could not keep ATT.

The second reason was they have been to my home 7 times this year to try and sell me U-verse. I answered the door once and the POS salesman was leaning on my motorcycle. We finally decided that we're calling the police the next time they show up since they will refuse leave when told to do so.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had TMobiles pay as you go service for several years now and haven't had any problems with it. Its cheap and reliable here in Claremore. I don't
travel much so can't say about rural coverage.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're wrong...I helped install it a year ago in OKC. It is (and only will be for ALL carriers) in major population areas. This is because it takes an ethernet connection from the LEC or cable provider to the cell site. Until AT&T, Cox, or whoever supplies the ethernet connection to the cell site deploys that kind of technology in your locality your cell service won't have 4G either. So if you are complaining you don't get DSL, U-Verse, or Roadrunner or whatever...you won't get 4G either since it has to run on similar technology.

Whoops! This was in response to the person who said 4G was not available in Oklahoma. I know...FAIL.

Also...T-Mobile is considered the most advanced network at the moment. Which is one reason why AT&T is buying them out. That is, of course, besides the fact that Duetsche Telekom is wanting out no matter what happens.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom