Opinions on places for taking CCW Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheMcs

Took mine at Tulsa Firearms, it was a joke. It was pretty much 5 hours of listening to stories about shooting matches.

A buddy & I did the 2 for 1 deal which made the price close to reasonable. TF is misleading when they say "$140 CC class with a FREE membership!". Legally no one can charge more than $60 for the class. Then there's $10 for the photo. The $70 leftover is the price of a membership.

Fortunately everyone in my class was reasonably experienced, but I can't imagine a noob going to that course. I'd look elsewhere.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Carry Legal. http://carrylegal.com/

Good guys. I took their SDA course a few years ago. I signed my wife up with them as part of her Mother's Day present this year. It's in southeast Broken Arrow on the county line dividing Wagoner and Tulsa counties, so it is pretty close to Ft. Gibby.

And, yes, Tulsa Firearms sucks.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My concealed carry classes are:

When: May 26, June 9, and June 23.
Cost: $60/person with discounts available -call me for details.
Time: 8:00 - 4:30 with an hour for lunch.
Where: Tulsa Gun Club. 1/2 mile west of Mingo on Mohawk Blvd (56th St. North). Just north of Tulsa Intl airport.

Firearms and ammo provided.

With my classes you will receive three free range passes at Tulsa Gun Club.
We have a new, comfortable facility.

More info at www.FireArmsOnTarget.com or e-mail me at [email protected]

Individual firearms training also available.

C

CSS91

Took mine from Carry Legal and loved it! I am taking there advanced class in the fall! And my sister and mother will be taking there CC class this month

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to take Carry Legal bundle. It is the concealed carry and defensive shooting 1 for $149. You basically get the
concealed carry for free. Heck of a deal.

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Carry Legal. http://carrylegal.com/

I took my CC class today at Carry Legal. Great group of guys, they made it fun and informative. They helped everyone to understand what it means to CC. They instructed you on stance, trigger control, grip, sight picture, follow through and
attitude. For $39 you can't get a better CC course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom