Opinions on places for taking CCW Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took mine at Tulsa Firearms, it was a joke. It was pretty much 5 hours of listening to stories about shooting matches.

A buddy & I did the 2 for 1 deal which made the price close to reasonable. TF is misleading when they say "$140 CC class with a FREE membership!". Legally no one can charge more than $60 for the class. Then there's $10 for the photo. The $70 leftover is the price of a membership.

Fortunately everyone in my class was reasonably experienced, but I can't imagine a noob going to that course. I'd look elsewhere.

Ditto. I could have finished all of the actual instructing we go in the class in about 30 min. I didnt know abot the legal max price that does make me a bit upset and feel taken by them.

I chose to do it there because its the closest place to home so the membership there is actually useful for me to go shoot on a rainy day.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry legal is an awesome group my husband & I both took our cc class and def pistol 1 class they are a really great group of people to learn from.

P

point and laugh

I attended the class by Dewain Reeves at http://www.greencountryconcealedcarry.com/
It was $50. Guns, ammo, eye and ear protection and targets are all included. He has a class every Saturday morning about 9:30 am. He was at the gun range by Oologah, but has moved since they closed.
His new place is on old 169 (Garnett Road) between 136th and 146th St North in Collinsville. Across the road from the stockyards.
Call him for details 918-378-7663

S

Spcbrindley

I'm glad to hear all the good about carrylegal. I was just going to ask about them when I found this thread. I'm planning on taking the class the first half of july.

Latest posts

Top Bottom