OSA Hats - Any interest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy an OSA Hat?

• NO! No friggin' way! I don't wanna no steenkin' OSA Hat!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely. I've tried to get in on them a couple times in the past and was always overseas when the deals were done it seems.

Typing this from India as a matter of fact...LOL

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of the MAGA hats from the Trump hotel gift shop in Vegas and it sits in the closet because it has to
be one of the worst fitting hats I have ever worn. I'm all for buying American made products, but the companies
need to focus on quality and stop relying on the Buy American to support their bottom line.

I do however buy the MIA New Balance tennis shoes and don't have a problem paying the stupid price because
they are the most comfortable shoes I have worn.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the original ones that was in camo, with red, white, and blue piping on the bill that I wear to Eat an Shoots, and gun shows.

Back in the day when Lonnie had those made, I got a vintage style one made that has held up well. I can check on Monday and see if we can get a MIA hat, but the camo one that you have was probably made in Bangladesh if it looks like the one below.

I can also check with Preston and see if he still has the original file he used to do the original hats.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 108

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day when Lonnie had those made, I got a vintage style one made that has held up well. I can check on Monday and see if we can get a MIA hat, but the camo one that you have was probably made in Bangladesh if it looks like the one below.

I can also check with Preston and see if he still has the original file he used to do the original hats.
Just looked. Mine made in Siri Lanka.

Latest posts

Top Bottom