OSA lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
several years ago, I was in on a lowers group buy deal, I never received the lower,
now wondering if this is the website I signed up for the lower on?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
several years ago, I was in on a lowers group buy deal, I never received the lower,
now wondering if this is the website I signed up for the lower on?
You do realize that AR lowers are serialized and considered by the ATF to be the "firearm" (at least for now.) You have to pick them up from an FFL so he can run the backround check unless it's a personal sale--and I don't think a group buy would be considered a "personal sale."

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just populated both my billet ones. What did we pay for them, I can’t remember? Wolf extra power hammer springs, to Shoot that cheap hard primer .223 sgammo had a few years ago :)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, good. I used a RISE Armaments LPK with a regular pin for the bolt catch so I'm glad I didn't screw it up.

One thing about my lower--it's acting like a Steyer AUG and not accepting anything but Pmag 3s. Luckily, this is going to be a target rifle so I'm not too worried about magazines. I may just buy a few more 10 round mags so they'll be easy to swap out when on a bipod or lead sled.
Update: I was doing a bit of reconfiguring on my 17 Design lower and tried a Lancer mag I have for .300 BLK and it fits and drops free! I don't know what I did wrong last time, but I'm glad I'm not restricted to Gen 3 PMags on that lower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom