OSA pepper heads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. I sacked up and ate a ghost. During the first minute I thought I was a stud and everyone was just a bunch of whiny pusssies, and then then burn set in. The next six minutes were intense then thankfully it began to subside. Quite a ride that everyone should take.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I sacked up and ate a ghost. During the first minute I thought I was a stud and everyone was just a bunch of whiny pusssies, and then then burn set in. The next six minutes were intense then thankfully it began to subside. Quite a ride that everyone should take.

My buddy took some ghost peppers to work for the "ain't no pepper too hot for me crowd"

They found out what a serious burn is all about. :D

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good job! the reaper is only about 2 or so X the heat! I know you can do it Man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom