OSBI is Looking For A Particular Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoArmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sept. 20, 2011

NewsOn6.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is seeking help from the public in locating a handgun used in the commission of a crime.

The OSBI is declining to give details about the crime, but says the handgun was sold after it was used in the crime.

The gun is a Glock .40 caliber model 22. Its serial number is EKG463US.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation adds that the current owner of the handgun is not suspected of any crimes.

The OSBI is offering up to a $1,000 for this gun.

Call the OSBI at 1-800-522-8017 if you have any information that could help officials recover this handgun.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently reward has been bumped to $5000, and they are stating that this is the gun that was used to kill the 2 girls in Weleetka.

If they know this much about the weapon, they know who fired it at these girls.

What have I missed here? Has someone been arrested in this case that I've somehow avoided hearing about?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect they are waiting to acquire the weapon before the arrest and everything else gets set into motion. Just my conjecture, though.

hk33

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found this on another board but can't find any additional info.

"There is an Oklahoma man who was just arrested for murdering his girlfriend. They have found a burned body in a firepit on his father's property. The property is on the same road where these two girls were found shot."

Searching for confirmation...

Latest posts

Top Bottom