OSBI is Looking For A Particular Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog, is that at all close to the case you mentioned in the other thread? As the reason the OSBI originally called you?

This is all a bit creepy.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
" (L-R) OSBI agent Ben Rosner, Kevin Sweat and OSBI Head Case Agent Kirk Titsworth. Sweat is being transported to the Okfuskee Countyjail where he is being held on a complaint for First Degree Murder. "

Cool last name...

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok, as a local. i know the area very well. i dont know the man who killed his GF, i know of his family. his father lives close to weleetka but not on the same road as the muders happened, although the roads intersect and was only a few miles apart. and both roads are used by the locals regularly, more like an alternate country route to henryetta. i know nothing other than what has been on the news but i does seem very supicious to me. and i have heard rumors that law enforcement "would be surprised on what they found" . again its only rumor and i have know way of knowing where the source of this came from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom