Ou/ksu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Stoops has gone wrong starting Laundry for the last four years. Good kid, not so good qb.

Stoops only luck was Mike Leach, which scouted a National Champ team, and Stoops was smart to let him.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good lord half of you have no clue.... Stoops needs to go? Now 14-1 against ranked teams at home. Mike Stoops needs to go?...... yeah um how many OFFENSIVE TDs have we allowed so far? Our defense has yet to be a problem.

Our offense is actually pretty good.... we ran the ball at will.... so naturally we try low precentage passes for the rest of the night? Our receivers are getting open, our guys are making blocks, we have 4 guys that could start in the backfield. Problem is Landry, that kid hasn't been right since last year and it's more of the same. He's gun shy..... he had guys open all day long and wouldn't pull the trigger. He's just not a leader and he walks out there with the emotion of a turtle on heroin.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord half of you have no clue.... Stoops needs to go? Now 14-1 against ranked teams at home. Mike Stoops needs to go?...... yeah um how many OFFENSIVE TDs have we allowed so far? Our defense has yet to be a problem.

Our offense is actually pretty good.... we ran the ball at will.... so naturally we try low precentage passes for the rest of the night? Our receivers are getting open, our guys are making blocks, we have 4 guys that could start in the backfield. Problem is Landry, that kid hasn't been right since last year and it's more of the same. He's gun shy..... he had guys open all day long and wouldn't pull the trigger. He's just not a leader and he walks out there with the emotion of a turtle on heroin.

I have been a Landry supporter for a long time now, but his play is just bad so far this year and I have to jump off the Landry wagon and agree with you after seeing yesterdays game.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ding, ding, ding. Someone watched the game yesterday.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This pretty much sums it up. Well said.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This. And I want to re-emphasize that the defense played pretty well. But when your offense keeps giving the opposing team the ball, they're going to get yards and points eventually.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a K-State fan, I was dreading this game; the KSU defensive secondary is very lax, and I figured Jones would shred it to pieces. For the most part, he did just that - it was the simple mistakes that killed OU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom