OU Season Tickets.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one or two games a year is all i want to attend!! Dont get me wrong being in the stadium is a rush, but when having to drive down there get CRAMMED in the stadium drive back makes for a long day, sometimes i like the play by play and my fridge being 12 feet away with cheap beer and i can do all this while in my underwear, scratching my boys in my recliner!!

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one or two games a year is all i want to attend!! Dont get me wrong being in the stadium is a rush, but when having to drive down there get CRAMMED in the stadium drive back makes for a long day, sometimes i like the play by play and my fridge being 12 feet away with cheap beer and i can do all this while in my underwear, scratching my boys in my recliner!!

nothing wrong with that, little easier for me when campus is like 10 minutes away.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have season tickets too, but I sold them. As soon as they come in, I have to give them up. :(

I sold them because I have such a crazy schedule, its almost easier to buy tickets for the games that I can attend, instead of trying to sell my tickets each week.

Congrats on the tickets! We are gonna have a great season!

Latest posts

Top Bottom