OU vs. K-State....OU has problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess Bell is out with a concussion and two WR's are suspended. No word on why they were suspended. anyone?

Could be a rough day in Manhattan.
The line is already 5pts in the Wildcats favor. Could get higher...

:osu

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know Bell is out, Damien Williams is out, Sterling Shepard is out, and Keith Ford is out. Along with Millard too. Temps in the 20's. OU's best chance is to pound the ball again.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a KSU fan, I wouldn't count OU out. As much as I'd like to see K-State demolish OU, they have problems of their own - particularly if OU goes to the pass. Last I saw Zimmerman - KSU's excellent safety and senior defensive leader - was out with an ankle injury. KSU has had trouble covering the pass all year, and we have a two-QB system that is a machine when it's working, and a liability when it's not. Should be a good game, with even a wounded OU being dangerous, and KSU in the midst of a respectable rebuild year.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a KSU fan, I wouldn't count OU out. As much as I'd like to see K-State demolish OU, they have problems of their own - particularly if OU goes to the pass. Last I saw Zimmerman - KSU's excellent safety and senior defensive leader - was out with an ankle injury. KSU has had trouble covering the pass all year, and we have a two-QB system that is a machine when it's working, and a liability when it's not. Should be a good game, with even a wounded OU being dangerous, and KSU in the midst of a respectable rebuild year.

My wife is KSU alum, so I end up rooting for them as long as they don't play my pokes. Go Cats! Roar!

Latest posts

Top Bottom