OU vs. K-State....OU has problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read my post on page one!

Boomer Sooner!

Nice win on the road. Shouldn't have been that close.

Please. Had it not been for more of those all-too-common KSU 4th quarter interceptions, it would have been one hell of a lot closer. I think KSU's QBs have screwed up close games in every 4th quarter this season with careless INTs. The Sooners aren't world beaters this year, and they'll be at least a 3 loss team.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please. Had it not been for more of those all-too-common KSU 4th quarter interceptions, it would have been one hell of a lot closer.

Yeah.... that and the fact that KState got blown off the ball all day long and OU ran at will.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Teams looked pretty evenly matched; poor play by KSU's defense (and their punt/coverage unit) was the stake through the heart for them today. The untimely INT was a killer, too. It's not over, but I'm going to go ahead with the "good game, OU", and bow out. Damn.

It was a good game, nice to see a another good fan. I have more respect for KSU fans than osu. Good luck in your next game.
Bill Snyder runs a true class program.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good game, nice to see a another good fan. I have more respect for KSU fans than osu. Good luck in your next game.
Bill Snyder runs a true class program.

Thanks. OU has a lot of talent, and a lot of depth; hard to overcome that, especially for a smaller program. Losing to OU is one thing: I just hope K-State doesn't lose to KU next weekend. That would be a disaster. Snyder's gotta get the boys working on that run D.....

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. OU has a lot of talent, and a lot of depth; hard to overcome that, especially for a smaller program. Losing to OU is one thing: I just hope K-State doesn't lose to KU next weekend. That would be a disaster. Snyder's gotta get the boys working on that run D.....

That's true, ku is going to be run heavy. I think y'all have too much talent for them and will pull away. Good luck, I know how important it is to beat your rival.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please. Had it not been for more of those all-too-common KSU 4th quarter interceptions, it would have been one hell of a lot closer. I think KSU's QBs have screwed up close games in every 4th quarter this season with careless INTs. The Sooners aren't world beaters this year, and they'll be at least a 3 loss team.

Please?

I never said OU was "world beaters this year"! They are ranked right where I would rank them, around the #16-20 range. They aren't a top 15 team in my opinion.

I did say that KSU was lucky the score was that close. If you watched the game, OU dominated that game from start to finish. OU had a 98 yard drive. OU had drives. KSU got lucky with 3 huge, big plays. 1 was a huge bust in coverage. If it wasn't for those 3 huge plays, KSU didn't do a lot other than that. After halftime, I think OU got the coverage problem fixed, and shut KSU down the rest of the game.

Lockett is a stud though. He ran wild, just like his older brother did a few years ago, against OU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom