Ouch! Pit bulls at it again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pit Bulls are assault dogs and nobody needs an assault dog.

The Black Dog! I have a 70 pound muscled black pit bull that is that is one of the nicest and most loyal dogs I've ever had. We'll, he's nice unless you approach my fence or house without permission. If I introduce you to him you still have a big problem...he thinks you're his new best friend and he will test your abillity to play with him. FOR A LONG LONG TIME!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The meanest dog I've ever been around was a female Heeler of ours when I was growing up. If my sister came over with her kids we had to crate her up. Also we lived in a very rural area and any vehicle that pulled in she would keep them in there till we got ahold of her. Scared the hell out of more than one girlfriend and buddies who would show up unannounced. Had a pit and she was harmless. But our heelers (we raised them) where another story. I currently have a male that's kind and sweet and a female that is one evil hussie. Had a lab that was the best watch dog you could ask for. That mean witch was my moms dog and she only tolerated me and my step dad. She drew blood on me more than once but every time I had done something stupid. Did we put her down because I was a moron ? No. The dogs aren't always at fault. I feel bad for this little kid but if you snuck up on me and my female didn't get you I'd be damn surprised. Lack of parenting and neglect led to this not a scary evil pit bull.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i volunteer with the pit bull rescue and this summer we did a flea and tick dip. I handled most of the large dogs, we did a bunch of GSD, Chow, etc.. and of course a BUNCH OF PIT BULLS, we dipped about 450 dogs over the summer, we did have some vicious dogs, all of them were under 30 lbs and none of them were "bully breeds" out of the 450 dogs we did have one dog draw a good amount of blood and he was out of control, he was a chihuahua. It is funny how people pull one story and have little to no experience and blame breeds.
Due to the numerous stories i have read about racist white people killing and harming minorities, i vote to deport all white people. I mean look at their history, they come to america and kill native americans and then kill blacks like it is no big deal, it is obviously in their DNA. I mean white people have killed tens of thousands more people than pit bulls. it is in white people's nature to kill minorities..

watch something with FACTS and then get back to me
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Beyond_the_Myth/70254235?sod=search-autocomplete

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS:
That's it right there. It's the unpredictable nature of pit bulls that makes them dangerous. Every owner says they are sweet dogs until it rips someones face off. It's not any different then trying to make a wolverine into a pet. Things are great until they shred you like a hash brown potato.

In response to THIS:
OK, so the lawsuit was filed mainly to recoup her financial losses, right? My point is, if she's petted the dog a "thousand times" in the past, how would anyone know the dog would go after her? It's one thing to be mauled by a strange dog you just met for the first time, where the owners probably knew of its aggressive nature. It's another thing entirely, IMHO, when the dog is one you've been around and petted often. It's too bad her face got messed up, but it's no wonder it caused a lot of problems for the family: "Your dog, which I petted many times before, tore into my face. It's your fault for not keeping it under control!"

Is especially funny when you know what dog they're actually talking about:
I worked with a gal who sued her fiance's parents because their Pekinese (who she was very familiar with) basically tore her nose and her upper lip off her face one day when she leaned over to pet it (like she'd done a thousand times before). She had to have several surgeries to reconstruct her face. ANY dog can be a liability if it is not taught it's place in the hierarchy.

So, I guess Yukonjack is now in favor of banning Pekingese?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i volunteer with the pit bull rescue and this summer we did a flea and tick dip. I handled most of the large dogs, we did a bunch of GSD, Chow, etc.. and of course a BUNCH OF PIT BULLS, we dipped about 450 dogs over the summer, we did have some vicious dogs, all of them were under 30 lbs and none of them were "bully breeds" out of the 450 dogs we did have one dog draw a good amount of blood and he was out of control, he was a chihuahua. It is funny how people pull one story and have little to no experience and blame breeds.
Due to the numerous stories i have read about racist white people killing and harming minorities, i vote to deport all white people. I mean look at their history, they come to america and kill native americans and then kill blacks like it is no big deal, it is obviously in their DNA. I mean white people have killed tens of thousands more people than pit bulls. it is in white people's nature to kill minorities..

watch something with FACTS and then get back to me
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Beyond_the_Myth/70254235?sod=search-autocomplete

White people.... you never know when they are gonna turn on you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I know Jack was trying to make a point about the unpredictability of Pitbulls, I maintain that, given the way dogs are treated in today's society, that they are ALL unpredictable, regardless of breed. It is absolutely amazing to me that we don't have more dog bites and attacks on people than we do. It is a testament to the patience and love the species has for us in general, poor things.

Any animal that is treated like a human being is unpredictable because animals are NOT HUMAN BEINGS ... This is important ... ANIMALS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS ... They process information differently than we do and therefore come to different conclusions (and act differently upon those conclusions) than humans do.

People would do well to study dog behavior just a little bit ... probably cat behavior too ... LOL We would ALL be a lot safer and our pets would be a lot happier ... Because they would actually UNDERSTAND what we want from them ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom