Our Guns are at risk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderbunny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A piece of legislation has been introduced in Congress that will take away the biggest weapon the gun-grabbers use against gun owners...

...A jail sentence for self-defense.

Let me explain. While the gun-haters are launching visible attacks on our Second Amendment Rights, they are waging a second stealth war. You won't hear about this from the progressive-run media. The anti-gunners are working hand-in-glove with government officials and politicians to rewrite gun laws in every state.

These insidious freedom-haters want to make using a firearm so egregious of an offense that people will be forced to stop using them. Sound too unbelievable to be true? Unfortunately, it is happening right now.

The gun-grabbers are fighting hard to take away your ability to acquire a firearm...And they want to take away your right to use one.

Are You Mad Yet?

Law-abiding gun owners are being imprisoned for using firearms to defend themselves and their families.

They're called self-defense felons and anyone can become one...\

Denver, Colorado- An owner of a Denver lounge was arrested after shooting an intruder.
St. Charles, Louisiana - An 82-year-old man was arrested after he shot at a thief who was trying to steal the roof off his carport.
Key Largo, Florida - After repeatedly warning a burglar that broke into his house to leave, a man shot the criminal in the foot. He was arrested.
Baltimore, Maryland - After an armed assailant invaded a family Christmas gathering, a father held the thug at gunpoint for two and a half hours before police arrived. He was sentenced to three years of probation and later denied a conceal carry permit.
Coeur d'Alene Idaho - A father was arrested and charged for shooting a grizzly bear that was about to kill his 6 children who were playing outside. He's facing up to three years of supervised probation.

Court dockets across the country are jam-packed with cases like these. These are regular Americans who obey the law and used their firearms to defend themselves and their families. And now, they're considered criminals.

To learn more go to CCRKBA.com

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before anyone gets too worked up about this, I haven't heard of any of these cases and I'm going to bet there is more to each story if they're even true.

From what I've witnessed, the law is being interpreted more advantageously toward citizens in self defense cases than ever.

My take.

Michael Brown

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before anyone gets too worked up about this, I haven't heard of any of these cases and I'm going to bet there is more to each story if they're even true.

From what I've witnessed, the law is being interpreted more advantageously toward citizens in self defense cases than ever.

My take.

Michael Brown

I'm of the same opinion...

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's what I'm getting at.

There is NO GOOD INFORMATION in the link or post.

I just can't see panicking that the sky is falling or buy into a governmental conspiracy because of this.

I believe our right to self defense is more protected and better defined than ever today.

Michael Brown

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That's what I'm getting at.

There is NO GOOD INFORMATION in the link or post.

I just can't see panicking that the sky is falling or buy into a governmental conspiracy because of this.

I believe our right to self defense is more protected and better defined than ever today.

Michael Brown

Agreed.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me how many of those arrests turned into convictions and we can discuss whether the legal defense of self-defense is under attack. The police are the first step in the legal system, not the last.

Latest posts

Top Bottom