Outdoor America aka FBF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by there today; firearms inventory seemed pretty decent - in fact they had something I've been looking for the past couple of months and haven't been able to find in stock at Davidson's, Sports South, RSR, Williams, etc. Price was comparable to Bud's with the benefit that I could pick it up, get a close look at it, and try it on for size before buying.

(edit)Tried it, liked it, bought it, took it home. The two people I dealt with were courteous and pleasant.(/edit)

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by there today; firearms inventory seemed pretty decent - in fact they had something I've been looking for the past couple of months and haven't been able to find in stock at Davidson's, Sports South, RSR, Williams, etc. Price was comparable to Bud's with the benefit that I could pick it up, get a close look at it, and try it on for size before buying.

Ok??? Is it a secret?

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my G22 there, from their LEO counter, and they were pleasant enough. They didn't kiss my ass or anything, but the guy taking care of it for me was curtous enough, helped a couple others while helping me w/o holding me up and the girl behind the counter was nice too. I bought it several months ago and they even had ammo when none was to be found a walmart. I think i paid $15/box for .40 ball. I'll be back.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my G22 there, from their LEO counter, and they were pleasant enough. They didn't kiss my ass or anything, but the guy taking care of it for me was curtous enough, helped a couple others while helping me w/o holding me up and the girl behind the counter was nice too. I bought it several months ago and they even had ammo when none was to be found a walmart. I think i paid $15/box for .40 ball. I'll be back.

This^^^^ is the thing, OA isn't everything to all people, I can tell any OSA'er They DID NOT change their pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom