Outdoor America aka FBF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guy's don't what to support OA great. Buds, and other online retailers will raise their pricing for you.

Guess I didn't say I bought it while I was there ... counting tax vs. FFL transfer fees it cost a few dollars more than it would have from Bud's, but this way was easier and I was able to leave with it in hand instead of waiting for it to ship and picking it up when it got to the dealer. The two people I dealt with were courteous and pleasant.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok??? Is it a secret?

Not really, just didn't think it mattered. I started looking for a 20ga semi-auto shotgun for HD use a while back and narrowed it down to a Mossberg SA20 Tactical or Weatherby SA459 in 20ga. Was leaning toward the Weatherby because I already own a PA459 in 12ga and like it a lot, so was really happy to find one there.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't shop there if it was the only place in town. Customer service goes a long way. Treat me like dirt, I don't come back. (I always have to get my.02 cents in on an OA thread.) :censored:

+1000 .... My son bought a SW 642 for a good price last year. Their inventory and customer service needs improving, before I will go back.my 2 cents:NO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom