Outdoor America aka FBF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've purchased several firearms from OA. They had what I was looking for at very competitive pricing. Purchase process was a little slow, but overall I've been satisfied with then.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go into FBF a lot. It was much better when it was FBF. I can't remember the last time I went in there.

There have been some times I couldn't get waited on when I went there.

I do still have a receipt for my Contender that I bought there in 1982. I paid less for the entire gun than a barrel would cost now.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've always had good prices and yeah their customer service sucks on occasion but I always liked going in there.
I miss old Fred even though he was a cantankerous old fart sometimes.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my experience is out of the ordinary (from the stories on here); but I've had nothing but good experiences there. The guys over at the "Tacticool" counter have been nothing but consummate professionals. They have the very best selection of high quality AR parts around. I've never bought guns or ammo (I've never even spoken to any of those guys) from there but have bought tons of parts. Those guys have even told me that they would put the parts in for me "off the clock" if I had any problems (when I first began building). Good fellas in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom