Outdoor ranges near OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is one on Banner road in Yukon.
And the Lexington WMA shooting range is free if you have a hunting license that one is in/near Noble OK.
I live near Reno and mustang rd in OKC and Banner road is 10 or so miles from me.
But I drive the 60 miles to the WMA range because I like it better and for me it is Free.
About 17 bucks at Banner rd. Canadian Ranges I think is the name of it.

May not be close enough for you though.
My car gets 30+ MPG so it is a non issue to drive a ways.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how close you consider near, but Camo Corner outside of stillwater off I35N (Cowboy Travel Plaza) exit. Is a great outdoor range from my experience.
They allow steel case and have 15,25,50,100yd ranges. Pretty decent shop there aswell. Lots of different types of stuff in there.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long is the WMA range? Do you just need to bring your own target + stand?
There are stands and dirt berms 8+ foot tall.
Paper and clay only can be shot at there 100 yards is max distance there is a pistol range also.
They have target stands that is PVC pipe in the ground and conveyor belt screwed to it.
Staple or tape your paper target to them.

Or set clays on the berms and shoot those of if it is not too busy you can toss clays and shoot them with a shotgun.

I have done that a few times but no one was there or others shooting clays were all that was there.
There are stands at 25 and 50 and 100 yards for paper on the rifle ranges. yes 2 ranges and covered shooting area and concrete left or right hand shooting tables with adjustable height steel seats.
Have fun.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any outdoor ranges near OKC that let you shoot steel case ammo?
Although I’m not far away from it, Canadian Ranges in El Reno off Jensen Rd is usually where I go to shoot outdoors. Range fee is $13. It’s an amateur range so anytime the range is cold, your guns need to be chamber flagged and you’ve got to stand behind the line which is a bit of a Fudd rule, but there are usually some new shooters out there and I have seen the occasional dumbass go try to run out on the range to set up targets while the range is still hot.

cjantz20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range 66 in Yukon, west on 66. Only a 25 yd range and members only, but you are able to do your business with no RSO or fudd telling you not to shoot too fast. Run and gun, shoot behind barriers, steel targets, transitions, reloads, draw from holster, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom