Owasso: Man shot during apparent home invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to add to the rest of you I am all for the home owner. You don't need a weapon to cause serious bodily injury or death. It sure helps though :thumb: to the homeowner.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that some kind of new Burger we haven't heard about? :ooh2:

Nope... it's when you take a bite out of someone's hamburger. You have adulterated another person's food and shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and shall on conviction thereof be subject to imprisonment for not more than thirty (30) days, or a fine of not more than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00), or both such imprisonment and fine. If it's your second offense and thereafter, then you shall be subject to imprisonment for not more than six (6) months, or a fine of not more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or both such imprisonment and fine.

RyanN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knows if this is what they were told by the D.A., or they're dipping into their pool of infinite wisdom, but Channel 6 just stated that the D.A. would decide if charges would be filed against the homeowner.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely don't have time to consult with someone breaking into my house, and see if they are armed prior to me putting some hollow points into them. You shouldn't have to. Especially if it's late and dark. You kick in my door, you're getting the horns.(Terrible play off another saying :) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom