Broken Arrow bus driver arrested for kidnapping and child endangerment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The parents should be requiring their children to write a letter of apology to the bus driver.

Not sure on a question of school policy, can a school bus driver let kids off the bus that is not a bus stop. Is he allowed to let them off the bus at a non bus stop at a parent request?

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the news clip from the bus cam that news on 6 posted. I know that I know very little about what led up to this incident etc. BUT..
I could see and hear that the students were outa control completely and he had stopped the bus asking them to take a seat and quiet down.
I damn sure didn’t see anything happening that would justify the driver being placed in handcuffs and arrested.
We are already having a really difficult time hiring bus drivers and as they see this pan out on the tv we might not be able to get anyone to do it..

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I watched the news clip from the bus cam that news on 6 posted. I know that I know very little about what led up to this incident etc. BUT..
I could see and hear that the students were outa control completely and he had stopped the bus asking them to take a seat and quiet down.
I damn sure didn’t see anything happening that would justify the driver being placed in handcuffs and arrested.
We are already having a really difficult time hiring bus drivers and as they see this pan out on the tv we might not be able to get anyone to do it..
I hope the parents have to make other arrangements to get their brat kids to school until at least Christmas break.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the parents have to make other arrangements to get their brat kids to school until at least Christmas break.
Oh the news said BA had a new driver and an administrator on board the bus now to make sure the students don’t get traumatized further..
Services are being provided for students that are emotionally in distress now.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh the news said BA had a new driver and an administrator on board the bus now to make sure the students don’t get traumatized further..
Services are being provided for students that are emotionally in distress now.
And we wonder why kids misbehave. The services should be a paddle they've never gotten from their parents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom