Broken Arrow bus driver arrested for kidnapping and child endangerment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TULSA, Okla. — Broken Arrow Police Department says they arrested a Broken Arrow Public Schools bus driver Friday for child endangerment and kidnapping.

BAPD responded to a call involving a bus near E. 61st St. and Lynn Lane. where police say the driver stopped the bus, but would not allow students to exit with their parents.

After multiple students left the bus through emergency exits, the bus driver moved to a parking lot and students continued to try to leave the vehicle.

That's where police arrested 68-year-old Thomas Young for child endangerment and kidnapping.

Police say nobody was injured in the incident and charges will be forwarded to the Tulsa County District Attorney's Office.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-new...rrested-for-kidnapping-and-child-endangerment

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if he was having some medical issue? Diabetic shock? Strange. Glad no kiddos were harmed.

Maybe drunk....

or the kids finally got his breaking point...68 is to old to be driving a bus full of kids anyhow....

I'd stop and ring some of those little necks ...Thats why I don't drive a bus load of kids....parents teach kids respect .

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe drunk....

or the kids finally got his breaking point...68 is to old to be driving a bus full of kids anyhow....

I'd stop and ring some of those little necks ...Thats why I don't drive a bus load of kids....parents teach kids respect .
Most school districts are desperate for bus drivers. In Edmond they have a driver and a monitor on each bus. Back when I rode the bus we had a driver only. If you screwed up too bad he would stop the bus and kick you out. I'm sure they have to put up with a lot more crap today. Same thing with the shortage of substitute teachers. I'd last half a day doing either.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well first of all, he’s 68 years old. He’s not STILL driving a school bus because he’s been there forever, he was a recent hire according to the news I watched last night.

For this situation you can directly thank the manufactured Fauci Virus and 3 1/2 years of ludicrously bad policy response, particularly fiscal. Schools can’t hire bus drivers who aren’t 68 year old crackpots, because they can’t compete in the throwing money at everything and everyone game.

Guess what? The same thing is happening in your children’s classrooms, It’s happening in child care facilities. It’s happening pretty much everywhere. The only surprise is that we don’t have stories like this in the news every week. :(

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you post a sign on every corner saying bus drivers needed, will train, etc; this is what you get. Same logic for all .gov workers.

If folks would quit relying on the .gov to provide for them, the world would be a better place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom