Owasso: Man shot during apparent home invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
sucks for ol' boy that got shot but hell i would have shot him too. my wife, kids, and my own life are too valuable too me to take the chance that someone is just "at the wrong house"

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting update. Still looking for more details...

I have to say, I hope I would have used better judgement than to fire two shots through the front door. Why did he do that?

Highlander

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In California, in 1969, my dear old dad got drunk and tried to get a young Vietnam Vet to let him pass out in his home, he refused, dad took a swing, he fired two shots. Dad went to the ground, the hospital, the courthouse and then jail for quite a while....how do I feel? ....well, Dad had it coming! He lives to tell the tail. At least back then California knew how to prosecute the right people.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowing people on both sides of the story the one thing for sure is the guy tried to enter the home. He wasn't just knocking or ringing the doorbell. I have heard that he was cussing and screaming while attempting to force his way in the front door. He was shot once, he then continued to try and enter the home and was shot a second time. This could be hearsay, but I consider the source reliable.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowing people on both sides of the story the one thing for sure is the guy tried to enter the home. He wasn't just knocking or ringing the doorbell. I have heard that he was cussing and screaming while attempting to force his way in the front door. He was shot once, he then continued to try and enter the home and was shot a second time. This could be hearsay, but I consider the source reliable.

Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again...

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard today from a family member of one of the parties involved, that is appears the drunk will not be charged, but they are still looking into charging the homeowner. I think the physical evidence is what will tell the story here. If the front door area appears to be damaged due to someone trying to force their way in then there is no way to charge the homeowner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom