P365 count me in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
450 rounds through it so far. Narry a problem. I've settled on 124 gr. Federal HST to run in it. Getting closer to being my pocket go to if I can break this awful habit of carrying my M&P 340.

Man, I am so glad to hear yours is running good! I like your ammo choice; it's what I run in my 9mm carry guns too. I want to give it another try next time we get together to shoot, your positive experience may sway me...

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I am so glad to hear yours is running good! I like your ammo choice; it's what I run in my 9mm carry guns too. I want to give it another try next time we get together to shoot, your positive experience may sway me...

So far the July and August DOB's have been trouble free from what I keep reading. That doesn't mean that they will or wont have issues as it takes some time before folks hit the 1K and 5K marks. I'm staying positive on it. I go back and fourth on my Glock 43 vs another P365 all the time........

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj Your welcome to shoot it anytime. I am pleased with the way its performed with all the different ammo types I've put through it. Recoil was minimal for a gun this size with all. With the dimensions of of this particular gun and the way it feels in my hand the recoil was most manageable and my follow up shots were quicker and tighter with the 124 gr. Well quicker and tighter for me anyway.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've quit counting after 1,000 rounds. Going to take tomorrow off and shoot in the morning. Was just going to do some tuning of the creedmoor at 200 yds but think I'll put up a couple of targets and shoot the P07 and 365 too.

Been wanting to try a CZ. Leaning towards the P01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
450 rounds through it so far. Narry a problem. I've settled on 124 gr. Federal HST to run in it. Getting closer to being my pocket go to if I can break this awful habit of carrying my M&P 340.
I recently started carrying a 640 and I'm afraid it has ruined me for any other carry option.

I enjoyed getting to try the 365 but I'm afraid it's a little small for my hands just like the G43.

I'm thinking I may go back to the Shield for my BUG.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have been following this post and im wondering. Of the Glock 43 and the Sig 365 what one would any of you choose over the other for an edc pistol and why?
They both sound great.
I have had the 43 in my hand but it seems to be a little short in the grip for me. Is the 365 longer in the grip?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So I have been following this post and im wondering. Of the Glock 43 and the Sig 365 what one would any of you choose over the other for an edc pistol and why?
They both sound great.
I have had the 43 in my hand but it seems to be a little short in the grip for me. Is the 365 longer in the grip?
I found this...

55555c361ec9ca81fe40be34a1e1755a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom