P365 trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Myself and @druryj thought mine was a little rough/gritty when I first got it but after around the 200/250 rd mark it has smoothed out nicely and is the best I've got now compared to a couple of other manufacturers. I quit keeping a round count on it after 450 I think it was.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying that I own one but if I did I would wonder if any of you guys have done trigger work.
If so what are you doing?

Well I’m sure not admitting to owning one either but I’ve shot OP’s (other people’s) like Bigred1’s and steel’s a few times and didn’t think they needed much trigger work except a couple hundred rounds through them. I am no expert, but there’s a whole lot of other gun experts here that might chime in with their definitive responses, which of course, may vary from expert to expert. Anyway, should you decide to get one, a P365 I mean, not an expert, I would shoot at least a few hundred rounds through it before thinking of any modifications to the trigger or any other parts or components, especially involving the action, or any springs, or any careful polishing of any internals. Let things have a chance to wear in; to mate; let the springs take a set, if they will , and then you’ll probably be of the same like mind as most seem to be...just shoot it and hope like hell it is a good one. As for me? Oh I like Sigs alright. But I like big ones, not itty-bitty ones. Those itty-bitty Sigs are just too small for my hands. Some of these guys here gots them itty-bitty little hands too though, I figure. I guess they like livin’ life on the edge and walkin’ on the wild side...
IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181103/e38bc073b16667ffa64228118acd474e.jpg[/IMG]
c27e9627dc616e0bf4fca89055fb06c7.jpg
3fd9bcbf89f9ab4f52ba4e69fd6642e4.jpg

c3d12459844524e88610090d43953d18.jpg

Naw, see, both Steelfingers and Bigred1, among many others, didn’t waste their dough in any trigger mods, I do believe. See; their guns are good ‘uns, so they spend their hard earned cash on important things, like ammo and whisky and loose wimmin. Now there ya gotcha couple smart fellers, so just do like they do (with your guns, not your money) and you’ll be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only 20rds down so far just to make sure it does what it should. Trigger is 6.5lbs and to me that is way to much. I'm used to 3.5lbs. I can't imagine it getting lighter over time but I'm willing to give it a try. Again that is when or if I get one. :)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had no problem with it right out of the box but the more you shoot it, the more it improves. It's got a very good trigger in my opinion. It's up to you. I'm going to put my hillbilly trigger gauge on mine tomorrow and get back to you on what it breaks at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom