Palmetto State Armory - Reviews?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered two rifle kits and ammo from them. Three different orders. Fast shipping and good quality for a hobby gun.

I've built one of those kits into a rifle and went together easy and shoots well.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They actually gave me a ship date on the last upper I bought from them. After I heard nothing of it, I called. They said they were back ordered and had no idea when it would be in stock. MEANWHILE.... they advertised the upper I was waiting on for sale on their site. SOOOOO.... I called again. This time they told me they were doing inventory and wouldn't be shipping anything for the following week. 2 weeks later I got the upper. Needless to say I wasn't very happy.

The upper was good quality. Worked just fine.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When will my order ship out?

• Upper Receivers - Can take up to 15 business days to ship out.
  • Firearms - (Rifles, Pistols, Lower Receivers, Etc.) Can take up to 7-10 business days to ship out.
    **Please verify that PSA has a copy of the FFL from your Dealer.
  • All other items - Can take up to 3-5 business days to ship out.
Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, shipping times will vary during the holidays.
Non-holiday shipping is typically 5 days for your order to ship.
We do work very hard to get your order out to you, and apologize if there is a delay with it. Let our Customer Service Department know if your order has passed the above ship time, and they will have your order sent to our Shipping Department to investigate the reason for the delay.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fairly happy with PSA. I recently ordered a S&W Shield from them and had it at my ffl in less than a week. I ordered 500 rounds of 223 from them a while back and it took about 3 weeks to get to me. In both cases I'd happy with the shipping because I already knew that tended to ship super slow. I would never order anything from them that I needed within a couple days because I'm just not going to get it that soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom