PSA opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have their AR10 with 18" barrel. I had to put a compensator on it due to the muzzle rise, that dude would jump 6 inches off the bench when you pulled the trigger. Now its pretty steady but 3 million decibels loud, I wasn't very well liked at the range last time I took it.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
update on PSA AR10, developed and issue with trigger not resetting when trigger held and then released after shot. PSA is sending new trigger group to install. waiting for it to arrive, but customer service has been great. they offered to send trigger group or send in lower for repair, i've also already installed a rise trigger, but in try new trigger group to make sure it resolves the reset issue

cwheatley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
update on PSA AR10, developed and issue with trigger not resetting when trigger held and then released after shot. PSA is sending new trigger group to install. waiting for it to arrive, but customer service has been great. they offered to send trigger group or send in lower for repair, i've also already installed a rise trigger, but in try new trigger group to make sure it resolves the reset issue
Their quality can be hit or miss but it seems that their customer service really can't be beat.

bogmin

Marksman
Reaction score
Never tried one of their AR-10s but everything else I've tried from them has been great.

I do have one buddy who had to send his M110 clone back to them for repairs though, so take that for what you will

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow up: Ordered the 20" nitrided upper and a very basic lower, both on sale. Shipping was quick. No issues putting them together. Put a Burris RT-6 1-6x scope on it, and found 2 kinds of ammo, one factory and one handloads, that gave me sub1.5" 5-shot groups at 100yds. About 80 rounds in the first range session with no issues. I'm pleased so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom