PSA opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slade1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a PA-15 coming in today, if it's a good platform I'll be purchasing a PA-10. I've had several of their pistols, I'm hoping the quality is comparable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd consider PSA to overall be high quality for a budget price range. I've worked with a lot of PSA parts and guns, and I've only ever had two issues. One was an out of spec upper receiver and the other was an out of spec disconnector. They replaced them no question asked and didn't even make me send back the defective parts.

I have not had direct contact with their PA-10, so I'd recommend scouring the web for reviews of that particular model.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently traded for a Factory built Bear Creek Arsenal/Pallmeto State Armory AR15. It is a very fine shooter.

IMG_9053.jpeg

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been building with PSA's help for quite some time now, and I've never had an end point failure. They also have some of the very best customer service in the industry. I read an article/interview with the lead armorer for Machine guns Vegas, and they had been using PSA replacement parts on all their M16 variants for several years at that point. It's a very high-volume business, and they were specifically talking about value in comparison to FN parts and barrels.

I really can't think of a better qualified recommendation than a company that burns through 10,000 rnds of FA on individual guns every month. He also admitted that they don't bother to clean their rentals beyond a wipe down and a wet patch run through at the end of the day. That says something right there ....

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shooting a PA10 for a few years now. I did change a couple of things when I had the opportunity and it performs quite well. I actually printed a 3/4 inch 5 shot group with it at 200 yards. All the stars lined up that day with a few planets in retrograde or whatever that is cause that's better than I can normally shoot. Heavy to carry when doing spot and stalk hunting but good if you're just going to a stand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom