Pants sizing for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i do just fine in my 32's now that i lost some weight. before it was a little tight but much more comfortable now. if anything crossbreed offers a trial 2 week period on there products.

Im carrying a G19 in a supertuck using a 35" wilderness tactical belt. havent had any issues thus far and can carry all day long.

Anaconda40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically go up one size. But it also depends on the style of jeans. (Levi jeans, for example have several different cuts). I recommend taking that pistol and IWB holster into the dressing room with you. Also, don't pick a size based on your ego. Pick the size that's comfortable.

jtyler05si

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear 30x30. It fits into all my 30x30's but entirely comfortably. I bought a pair of 32x30 cargo pants and they fit a gun much much better, but I swear they are a lot baggier in the legs too, which kind of annoys me.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I carry my little 380 I don't notice much difference.
Going up from there I start to feeling it.
What are you planning on carrying?

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I carry my little 380 I don't notice much difference.
Going up from there I start to feeling it.
What are you planning on carrying?

XD 45 compact, 4" barrel. Probably go 1 full size bigger in pants. Some of my jeans are a little loose anyways, and my cargo shorts are kinda loose as well so I'm in a good spot at the moment. Dropped off my license paperwork today and still need to order a holster...

Latest posts

Top Bottom