Paracord Survival Bracelets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys my wife is starting to make Paracord Survival bracelets, over the next week or so and she wanted me to see if there was any interest from anyone on here in buying them. She is starting with these colors, ACU, Black, and Foliage. They will have a safety orange base that connects to the buckles. She is planning on selling them for $12 each. She will also be working on making key chains, and eventually belts and other cool pieces. Please let me know if you would be interested and would like to pre order one or put in a special request for colors.

If this is in the wrong section mods please move it to where it should be.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a fan of surviving. Post some pics, I might want one. Especially if they looks badass, maybe not so much if they do not look badass. Thanks.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys she is still working on the first one (she is a perfectionist) Once she finishes up the first one I will get some pics up of them.

Sanjuro82- she is planning on making the rifle slings too, they are going to be in the $50 range depending on the length you need. Once she feels comfortable that they will unravel quickly when they are needed I will send you a message.

K

Kmarcm

I will probably take a few items when she gets them rolling. she might think about loosing the buckle, its really annoying when you sleep in it at night. i picked one up the other day that has a cool knot type clasp so no plastic, i like it the best so far. anyways, props on you and your wires new small business venture.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have her keep that in mind, to make a some without the buckle.

Thanks for the responses so far guys, she was a bit concerned that there wouldn't be any interest in any of the paracord projects she was going to start.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have some pics up by next week. She's just getting started with them. The first few won't have buckles, we are still waiting on those to be delivered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom