Part time work in the west Tulsa area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got jobs coming up and the guy I usually get help from is busy. I was wondering if anyone here knows of a local kid (west Tulsa) area that would be interested in part-time construction work this summer.

I do renovations and have a flip coming up later in the summer. I don’t hire illegals and I do good work. I’ve had bad experiences with older guys who “know better.” That generally means cutting corners. I don’t cut corners and build things to last.

I’ve got work as soon as tomorrow if I can find someone. First day is $20/hour. If they’re strong and actually last the whole day, I can go up to $25/hour the next days if they’re interested. I’m not a negotiator or trying to screw anyone over. I’m an upfront, cash, handshake kind of guy.

Shoot me a PM if you know of a kid who’s interested. Again, no offense to older folk, but I’m not looking for someone who has a bad lower back/shoulder/neck. This isn’t a provide for the family type gig. I need maybe a week here or there when these types of jobs come in.

In a perfect world I’d like to find someone that wants to work hard and I could build my schedule out with more of these jobs and their pay would go up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom