Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any idea how many people are on the wait list? I'm late to the party and just want to know if I even have a chance to get in. I ran the winter one back in 2014 and had a hell of a time. I think I got 6th overall.

There are currently 40 on the wait list. We typically have several cancellations and lots of non-responses from the wait list, but it is pretty unlikely we'll get through 40. Still go ahead and sign up, and you will get an email heads up about when tickets will go on sale for the next one.

I was on waitlist for Summer 2015. Can't remember the exact number, but it was close to #30 or #40. I got notified a couple of days in advance that I got a spot.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on the waiting list for Pecos this year and got the call a few weeks in advance that I was in. You just never know but you gotta prepare like you're going.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are currently 40 on the wait list. We typically have several cancellations and lots of non-responses from the wait list, but it is pretty unlikely we'll get through 40. Still go ahead and sign up, and you will get an email heads up about when tickets will go on sale for the next one.

I am thrilled this has been so successful for you guys! I hope similar matches keep popping up around the country -

I'd love to do one here, but haven't figured out how to get enough RO's involved yet. I'll keep working on it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am thrilled this has been so successful for you guys! I hope similar matches keep popping up around the country -

I'd love to do one here, but haven't figured out how to get enough RO's involved yet. I'll keep working on it.

This thing has snowballed, and we have so many folks willing to help us out, it's unbelievable. If you have the land, check out Appleseed guys - there's a network of folks that can shoot, and a few of them may be willing to try runngun. That's how we started in OK - most ROs were Appleseed folks at one time or another. If you know of guys in a shoot club - show them our web page, maybe a video....

Latest posts

Top Bottom