Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Matt I hate to tell you this but, I am going to run an AR this match...

Buddy - you don't owe me ANY kind of explanation, and you've certainly got NOTHING to prove at this point. I still have a LOT to prove - mostly to myself. So I'm going to train hard, and run hard, and when you beat me in the end I'll gladly shake your hand and continue to chase you. One reason I'm coming back to this match is because surrounding myself with people better than me motivates me to be a better person. And there are a whole lot of people better than me at this match - in many different ways. Maybe if I try to copy what you all do some of it will rub off.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy - you don't owe me ANY kind of explanation, and you've certainly got NOTHING to prove at this point. I still have a LOT to prove - mostly to myself. So I'm going to train hard, and run hard, and when you beat me in the end I'll gladly shake your shaky hand and continue to chase you. One reason I'm coming back to this match is because surrounding myself with people better than me motivates me to be a better person. And there are a whole lot of people better than me at this match - in many different ways. Maybe if I try to copy what you all do some of it will rub off.

Amen!! but i corrected one thing ;)

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ingrown toenail is making prep a bit tough.... any tips?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

th

Latest posts

Top Bottom