Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys that post on here please (re)introduce yourself, also any body that has any question don't hesitate to ask, my name is Corey I will be an RO on Saturday, I have a shaved head, larger than normal ears, I am 5'10 ca. 220 lbs stocky muscular build, I normally have a grin like I am up to something. If this is your first or fifth match feel free to ask stage or gear questions. Majority of guys here are all extremely knowledgable people, all need to do is ask if you have a question.

I'm the fat guy who ran last year with an un sighted in Garand, this year I am using a sighted in AK I built a few months back.

I met a few OSA guys but not all of you. Hope to meet more this year. Will be a good time regardless.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post up if you are in need of equipment (probably to late to order anything and have it arrive in time). Maybe one of us has it and will let you borrow it. I have extra Glock 19 mags, an Eagle M4 chest rig (holds 5 AR mags), etc etc.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Post up if you are in need of equipment (probably to late to order anything and have it arrive in time). Maybe one of us has it and will let you borrow it. I have extra Glock 19 mags, an Eagle M4 chest rig (holds 5 AR mags), etc etc.
Yup, I have plenty of mags and possibly some other things as well, for AK or AR. and an extra camelback if anyone needs it. Extra mags for full size Glocks in 357/40.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom