Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seeing 30mph wind gusts forecasted for tomorrow when the RO's will be shooting. Good luck, guys! Too early to tell for Saturday yet.

Or are 30mph wind gusts an everyday thing in OK? I seem to remember something like that last year on the last stage.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seeing 30mph wind gusts forecasted for tomorrow when the RO's will be shooting. Good luck, guys! Too early to tell for Saturday yet.

Or are 30mph wind gusts an everyday thing in OK? I seem to remember something like that last year on the last stage.

I think you can pretty much count on it at some point during the run. Good luck.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, South wind... that's full value for the 500 shot. Best indicator of wind speed and direction for that stage is going to be when you're crossing the field before the creek. It's hard to call from the firing position. Know your dope for wind. Good luck fellas... I'm headed for Pawnee. Come say hi at some point in the weekend. Hope we can get the OSA guys together at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom