Pawnee Winter Run n' Gun - 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm carrying a backpack full of 8mm on stripper clips. I don't think I'm going to hit a damn thing!

See y'all out there. I'll be the fat kid with a K98k leaving a trail of stripper clips...

StovePipe

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, South wind... that's full value for the 500 shot. Best indicator of wind speed and direction for that stage is going to be when you're crossing the field before the creek. It's hard to call from the firing position. Know your dope for wind. Good luck fellas... I'm headed for Pawnee. Come say hi at some point in the weekend. Hope we can get the OSA guys together at some point.

46 degrees and zero wind here in Stillwater. Should help with fast running and low shoot times. Hope it's like this tomorrow. Good luck gentlemen.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm carrying plenty of spare ammo.

I can live with DQing a stage because of running a new rifle. I'm not going to DQ because I ran dry lol...

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think wind conditions will be OK for Saturday. What I am seeing is E to SE wind below 10mph in the morning turning to S SE in the afternoon.

Not like the 20-30 mph they are seeing today. :yelclap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom