Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't your stage u.m.b.
Seems like you remember me. Let me make sure, I asked for help to make sure that i didn't have a bullet in the barrel. You were kind enough to walk to your truck and check it for me!
I don't want to say anymore about what stage it was. I don't want to single out any RO!

Edit: I reread your post and it seems that Jason helped me with my barrel.

Let me try again. While waiting, I asked if I could get ammo out. You said no, but thanked me for asking.
Oh yeah, I remember that. I did appreciate it. btw, the RO that walked back to the truck with you was Jason. I was up on the glass.

Ah so you were the hard ass on Stage 2? You couldn't have helped a brother out. I'm gonna be that guy and say if you didn't understand the COF on that stage then you are a dipwank. It was the easiest COF out there, but the hardest to complete.
Hardest for me was that damn hill at stage 5. I just could not get a steady rest. It was a heart breaker after looking at my shoot scores, knowing that stage sunk me to 5th overall. Lesson learned, work on kneeling postions at odd angles.

Stage 4 I forgot the dog I shot the first half nicely then started to reholster when the RO kindly said shooter if you would like to complete the course of fire I need 5 hits on the dog, he could of burned me big time if he wasn't such a nice guy.
Huntersworld don't feel hammered we are just good ole boys try to explain with a keyboard.

My first conversation with Al went something like this @ thunderbird
Al "cease fire"
Al "shooter what are you doing this is a hot range."
Me "huh following the flags"
Al "well you went the wrong way"
They had laid the course then as people arrive some of the flags were under cars, with the heat & fatigue I made a wrong turn.
On another stage at the thunderbird the RO said " you understand the course of fire i said yes, he said time begins now, my rifle was still slung on my back and it was the V TAC wall. I learned then if it is a rifle stage unless stage description says rifle slung you should probably have the rifle in your hands ready to go when you walk up to the stage.
Nate, call your office. Never again will someone say you were "kindly" or a "nice guy".

Last edited:

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stage 5 made me cry. I didn't want to end on a DQ after doing pretty good on 3 and 4. I was on my way to the last position when Nick yelled time. He might as well told me my family was in a horrific car wreck.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember that. I did appreciate it.

Hardest for me was that damn hill at stage 5. I just could not get a steady rest. It was a heart breaker after looking at my shoot scores, knowing that stage sunk me to 5th overall. Lesson learned, work on kneeling postions at odd angles.

Nate, call your office. Never again will someone say you were "kindly" or a "nice guy".

It must've been one of the other two guys working on stage four with me in the beginning of the day.

Quit trying to tarnish my reputation.

Ek

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hey, my wife thinks Nate is a really nice, polite, kind fellow.

On a more serious note, I'd like to see more shooting stages, involving more targets per stage, with a varying distances. I understand that terrain and land layout can restrict shooting lanes and such, but add in a another stage or two with challenging targets at more rifle-type distances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom